Tuesday 22 January 2013

Enter the Bear

Hi everyone.

My name is Tedwood Alexander Peacock

There are plenty of humans out there with blogs, but I couldn't find any written by Teddy Bears, so I thought I should rectify that situation and create what I believe to be the world's first Bear Blog! I hope it inspires other Bears like me to start up there own blogs and create a voice for all Teddy Bears worldwide. For too long we have been regarded as nothing more than cute and cuddly companions to humans and that needs to change. We are Bears of distinction and we have interests and feelings and opinions we would like to express also.

As the title suggests, I will be using this blog to post on all sorts of miscellaneous topics that interest me and which I hope might interest others also. Hopefully there's something for everyone. As they say, one Teddy's trash is another Teddy's treasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment